1. Ekipark works only as a booking agent and consequently all liabilities for the vehicles are subject to the car park, hotel, valet parking or any other establishment (hereinafter referred to as the "parking supplier") that has been booked. By making a booking on the Ekipark website, you give your agreement to use the services of a booking agency only, and that the parking service is provided directly by the parking supplier booked, upon your arrival. The parking suppliers are independent companies and are not agents or employees of Ekipark.
Ekipark is not responsible for the actions, errors, omissions, representations, guarantees, breaches or negligence of the suppliers, or personal injury, death, damage to property, or other damages or expenses caused by the parking suppliers. Ekipark is not responsible for these cases and will not provide any reimbursement in the event of strike, force majeure or other causes over which it has no control, and shall not be liable for additional costs, omissions, delays or actions of governments or authorities. Ekipark is also allowed to change prices on each parking on the platform to remain competitive on the market.
2. Ekipark is constantly revising its prices to offer the best possible value for money. Prices may be increased or lowered due to seasonal variations and special offers. All the rates displayed on the website are given for pre-booking online and the prices indicated by the parking suppliers generally include the applicable VAT (or the local equivalent in the country) payable in the country of the service provider, and includes all other applicable taxes, unless otherwise indicated, or, when this is not possible, the standard used as in the United States. In these regions, States or Federal States, taxes (or equivalent taxes) may be added to the total and displayed on the booking confirmation slip.
3. Reservation and cancellation procedures.
3.1. The bookings made on any Ekipark website automatically generate booking vouchers at the end of a booking. This voucher can be generated by Ekipark or directly by the parking supplier. A booking does not, however, guarantee a parking space. If it is not possible for the parking provider to provide the reserved service, Ekipark or the parking reserves the right to transfer the reservation to an equivalent parking at no additional cost. In the event that the transfer of the reservation is not possible, Ekipark can cancel the reservation. In this case, a full refund will be given if you paid in advance online
3.2. Please ensure that you have the driving directions and instructions for the service that you have booked, as well as the car park's telephone number, and details of the procedures for entry and exit. These should be sent to you automatically by e-mail, but it is your responsibility to ensure that you have received them. It is your responsibility to obtain valid directions before departure – any missing bookings or problems with flights or other problems arising from your inability to obtain valid guidelines will not be refunded by Ekipark.
3.3. If the price asked by the parking supplier is greater than that confirmed on your booking voucher because the booking information for entry or exit procedures is not observed, or because you do not present your booking voucher, Ekipark will not be able to obtain a refund on your behalf.
3.4. Shuttle services at a given location may be included in the prices indicated on Ekipark's website, but please check the parking supplier details that appear on this website or contact Ekipark before confirming your booking.
3.5. Whether your stay will be shorter than the Booking Period, no refund will be made. Requests for refund with a cancellation insurance must be made the day before departure not later than 5pm.
3.6. The calculations of prices vary according to numerous factors, including but not limited to the booking date, the duration of the stay, the date/time the vehicle is dropped off and the date/time the vehicle is recovered.
3.7. Depending on the the parking supplier or product selected, you may need to leave your keys with service staff. In this case, you must ensure before leaving your vehicle at the car park that it is in running condition and that it fulfils the regulatory requirements (e.g. insurance). The parking supplier in this case reserves the right to move your vehicle inside or outside the car park by driving or otherwise so that the car park, or its employees, may at their discretion and if it is deemed necessary for an efficient layout of its parking facilities within the car park, in the event of an emergency or to avoid accidents or obstacles. If the car park employees need to take your vehicle onto the public roadway, the car park's drivers must be fully insured by the car park to this effect. However, customers must check this by themselves.
3.8. Any parking is subject to the acceptance of the general terms and conditions of sale of each parking supplier. It is up to you to ask for the general terms and conditions of sale before or upon your arrival.
3.9. Any circumstances which cause the car park's employees to wait, including but not limited to, data entry errors, or late arrivals by customers, may incur administration costs that are immediately payable to the car park's employees or the withdrawal of the service without a refund.
3.10. Wide or high vehicles: not all parking suppliers can accommodate oversized vehicles, vans, motorhomes, etc., and, if they are accepted, there may be additional charges. Unless otherwise indicated in the car park information given on Ekipark's website, bookings for parking are only valid for small vehicles of average size. If a vehicle does not come under this category, it is the customer's responsibility to select the appropriate type of vehicle on the booking form, or, if it is not available, to contact Ekipark before booking. Ekipark will not accept requests for refunds for any supplement charged at the car park if the appropriate type of vehicle was not specified at the time of booking or if the type of vehicle cannot be accepted by the car park.
3.11. Ekipark advises its customers to arrive in good time, in order to continue their trip untroubled.
3.12. All vehicles are parked at the customer's own risk. In the event of a complaint or dispute (for example, if a vehicle is damaged while it is with the parking supplier, if you lose it or if you lose property which was inside it when it was in the custody of the parking supplier), the customer must go directly to the parking supplier concerned. Ekipark shall not under any circumstances be responsible for such an incident. Any claim for loss or damage to vehicles or related to the quality of service supplied must be made to the parking supplier. Ekipark shall, on request, provide the contact details for the parking supplier. This does not affect your rights as a consumer.
3.13. Some parking suppliers apply administrative fees for changes and cancellations. Where appropriate, this will be indicated at the time of booking and on your booking voucher.
3.14. Some parking supplier services are indicated as non-refundable and/or non-modifiable. Where appropriate, this will be indicated at the time of booking and on your booking voucher.
4. Ekipark's websites contain hypertext links to other sites managed by third parties. Ekipark does not control these websites and will not be held responsible for their content, or contract violations, or activities intentional or unintentional on the part of these third parties which may result in the loss, damage, delays or injury for you or your companions. Ekipark is not responsible for the accuracy of the opinions expressed on these websites and Ekipark shall not examine nor control these websites or check the accuracy or completeness. The presence of a link to another website on the Ekipark website does not constitute or imply approval or support of the website by Ekipark. If you decide to leave the Ekipark website to access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk. You will fall under the policy (including confidentiality policies) and the procedure for using websites belonging to third parties when you visit them. Ekipark shall not be responsible for the information that is provided to you by third parties.
5. All the content of the Ekipark website is subject to copyright under HelloApp SRL. Copyright. All rights reserved. Other products and company names mentioned in this document are the trademarks of their respective owners. The images used on all of Ekipark's websites are incorporated for display purposes only and cannot be saved or downloaded in any format. The customer opinions that appear on Ekipark's websites do not represent the views of Ekipark.
6. The information, software, products and services published on the Ekipark website may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. In particular, Ekipark does not guarantee the accuracy, and disclaims any liability for inaccuracies relating to the information and descriptions of the products supplied on any of Ekipark's websites (including, but not limited to, photographs, lists of equipment, general descriptions, etc.), of which a large part is supplied by the parking suppliers. The evaluations displayed on Ekipark's websites are only general guidelines and Ekipark does not guarantee the accuracy of these evaluations. Modifications are made periodically to the information. Ekipark and/or its respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes to any website at any time. Ekipark and/or its respective suppliers make no statement as to the relevance of the information, products and services appearing on Ekipark's websites for any purpose and the inclusion or the sale of products or services on Ekipark's websites does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation of such products or services by Ekipark. Ekipark and/or its respective suppliers discharge themselves through this agreement of all guarantees and general terms and conditions of sale with regard to this information, software, products and services, including all expressed or implied guarantees, and conditions for non-violation or fitness for a specific purpose, title, and non-infringement. Ekipark and its suppliers will not be responsible, under any circumstances, for damage (including, but not limited to, indirect, punitive, special or consequential) resulting from, or in any way related to the use of Ekipark's websites, or to the delay or inability to use Ekipark's website, or for any information, software, products and services obtained through any of Ekipark's websites, or resulting from the use of any of Ekipark's websites (including, but not limited to, loss of use, data, profits, savings or opportunities), whether it is based on a contract, strict liability or other, even if Ekipark and/or its suppliers have been informed of the possibility of damages. Ekipark and/or its respective suppliers are responsible for direct damages arising from the use of the Ekipark website, whether it is based on a contract, strict liability or other, up to a maximum of the total value of the transaction under which the request is made for any event or series of connected events. These terms and conditions and exclusion of liability above do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
7. You agree to defend and indemnify Ekipark, its partners and/or its respective suppliers and their officers, employees and agents against any claims, causes of action, requests, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature, including but not limited to reasonable legal costs, brought by third parties due to:
your violation of these general terms and conditions and of the notifications or documents mentioned in this declaration ;
your violation of any law or the rights of a third party, or
your use of any of Ekipark's websites.
8. If you use Ekipark's website, you thereby undertake not to use the site for illegitimate or prohibited purposes.